- Visitation: Tuesday, September 20th from 2 PM – 3 PM EDT at Abiding Word Lutheran Church (8470 Landen Dr. Maineville, OH 45039)
- Funeral Service: Tuesday, September 20th 3 PM EDT at Abiding Word Lutheran Church (8470 Landen Dr. Maineville, OH 45039)
- Visitation: Friday, September 23rd, from 1 PM – 3 PM CDT at St. Paul’s Ev. Lutheran Church (S66 W14325 W. Janesville Rd. Muskego, WI 53150)
- Prayer Service: Friday, September 23rd, 3 PM CDT at St. Paul’s Ev. Lutheran Church (S66 W14325 W. Janesville Rd. Muskego, WI 53150)
- Interment: Friday, September 23rd, 3:30 PM at St. Paul’s Ev. Lutheran Church Cemetery
Beverly “Bev” Ann Dethardt, Born April 3,1940 in Muskego, Wisconsin went to her eternal home on September 16, 2022.
Loving wife of Jim, married on June 3, 1961.
Was preceded in death by loving father and mother, Ervin and Lorraine Posbrig.
Beloved mother to Denise (Bud) Scharfetter, Phil (Debi) Dethardt and Holly Dethardt. Loving Grandma to Alex (Ashley) Scharfetter, Lauren (Ben) Partee, Jacob Scharfetter and loving Nana to Ryan Dethardt.
Loving great-grandmother to Frederick and Reese Scharfetter.
Dear sister to Carl (Bonnie) Posbrig and sister-in-law Adrienne Posbrig and aunt to numerous nieces and nephews.
Bev was a lifelong member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod. She was known by family and friends as a master cake decorator. She enjoyed flower gardening, baking and church volunteer activities. She was an Avon representative for over 35 years and worked in many customer service and specialty professions.
Visitation will be held Tuesday, September 20 at Abiding Word Lutheran Church, 8470 Landen Drive, Maineville, OH 45039; from 2pm-3pm EDT, Funeral Service will follow at 3pm EDT. A second visitation will also be held on Friday, September 23 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church S66 W14325 W Janesville Road, Muskego, WI 53150; Visitation 1pm-3pm CDT with a Prayer Service at 3pm CDT. Interment to follow at St. Paul’s Church Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial contributions be made to Abiding Word Lutheran Church and/or St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
Leave a condolence or share a memory